Monday, October 11, 2010

Dad's hatred of cats...explained

From a letter written home to his family from his mission:

Have I told you about Frau Bolliger, she is very nice but likes cats. She has 13. The other day one got run over. She has a special room especially for the cats. In her apartment there is our bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, living room where she sleeps because the other room is made especially for the cats, with a piece of plastic covering the window which allows the cats to come in and out at will. She even has [a] stuffed cat on one of her tables. Her front room “smells,” I wonder why. I am going to try to get a picture of all of her cats lying around in the living room.

1 comment:

  1. On my mission, the lady had 57 cats. No wonder Dad hated when we brought home cats. I wrote him an apology letter on my mission for having so many nasty cats. I hate cats.

    --cat

    ReplyDelete