Saturday, February 6, 2010

I'm sorry

I'm sorry for
  • being disruptive during FHE and home teacher visits. This includes throwing myself on the ground like a beached whale, talking a lot, fighting with people whose names start with C and S, not wanting to read, complaining about having to read, not coming when you asked, etc.
  • saying I was spending the night at one friend's house while I was really at another friend's house, who may or may not have been a boy.
  • taking off my neck brace before I officially had permission (although I'm not really sorry).
  • getting into two car accidents. One of which was when you specifically told me I could only drive Betsy to and from school, and I immediately disobeyed the rule and hit an expensive car. The other was when I was wearing my neck brace (so it shouldn't really count, except that I was going to Nordstroms to spend your money).
  • getting mad at you for stepping on the flowers I'd just planted and "killing them!" even though you were setting up the sprinklers.
  • ever liking cats
  • letting Bruno pee on the carpet
  • making you take me to the bathroom in "the middle of the night" because I wet the bed for way too long.
  • opening my mouth to fight way too often when I should have just followed your advice to "just say OK."
  • sneaking out (but not really because it wasn't technically sneaking out if no one cared).
  • never studying Spanish but telling you that it wasn't my fault because I just didn't get it.
  • basically never studying anything.

This list will continue, but this is all I can think of now.

No comments:

Post a Comment